Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May Mayhem

<---------------[the dining room]


As I'm sure you all know, I've had a busy month. I went to two proms, one for the Andrew's School with Erin and one for South with lisa. The Andrew's School prom was on the 12th and it was held at The Union Club in downtown Cleveland, which was pretty amazing. We had the whole first floor of the place to ourselves which included the dining room, another room that had a ton of couches and all the dessert like chocolate fountains and such, the ballroom which had lights in the floor(it was pretty sweet) and another room with the bar. There weren't more than 60 people there so we had a pretty fun time.

I also got to drive one of my favorite cars all night which was pretty sweet. An Infiniti G35--306 horses at my control MUAHAHAHA it was fun. Let's just say I was right on time, if not a little early.



South's prom was a step down, to say the least. It was held on the 18th, so i went there instead of to Menner's. It was still pretty fun. Our group consisted of me, lisa, ryan chapman and ashley morrison(a girl that i used to play with in 3rd grade, she lived next to bear. It's a small world.)



Joe Novak was also there with his girlfriend and all his friends, who i already knew. After-Prom was way more fun. We had the entire lost nation sports park all to ourselves from 1am-4am. Me and Ryan received minor whiplash playing one of the games(as shown above in normal and slowmo) I flew like 6 feet it was insane. That was it for the proms, the next day i turned in my tux, whch was a week late(a little trick al told me) and she said to not worry about the late fee($70)--it pays to be the good looking one in the family.


Then came sunday, my birthday. Im old, im legal and i hate it. As you all see i am still mom's favorite. Since all 18 candles wouldn't fit on just one, mom made me pie, angel food cake(with strawberries of course) and she bought me a Cars ice cream cake. And yes Al I decided that since I'm unemployed and live in the headlands, that I would dress like white trash too. It was really hot that day anyways --- 90 I think. I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!


The following weekend(25th-28th) mom and dad went up to grandma's house to help clean and fix things. Since I had plans friday night, I drove up on saturday instead. I got there right in time to help dad install the garage door opener. yay. On sunday we went to church in jonesville and there were almost 20 people there. fun. I drove home sunday night because I had to leave early for Cedar Point on monday with Jordan and Jacquelyn, and i didnt feel like driving from grandma's house(which was the original plan). It was a lot of fun, but the new ride, "The Maverick", broke when we were about to get in line. I guess I'll just have to go again this summer...darn. On the 5th I am going down to king's island, which was a lot of fun last year and it will be even more fun this year. Fun times. See you all in a month.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Wow! Talk about living the high life: opulent dining rooms, fast cars, beautiful women, and Mom's desserts.

You're gonna be thrilled by Provo.

Jen said...

Yeah, and you might actually have to get a job here.