Sunday, April 15, 2007

Almost there...

The End is near: Only 2 more days of class, one paper, one project and 3 finals away from the end for me. Really, Tomorrow will be the worst day for me because that paper is due and have to finish my project for Interior Design before class on Tuesday morning which kind of stinks, but after those two things I'm not really worried about the rest.

My roommates and I are going to try to have one final bashing hangout before we all part ways. Lauren is going to New Zealand Wellington Mision and reporting July 5th. Melissa is going to start her papers and turn them in before the summer is over. Nikki will hang with me in our APT for Spring but then she's going to kick it in Hawaii for the rest of the summer. And Mallory is getting married this June in Boston (she's from Connecticut and her fiance is from Idaho). For our final fling I don't know what we're going to do but it will be bittersweet. It's going to be tough to split up and start separate lives. Guess that's part of growing up though--it had to happen eventually.

My "research interviewer" position is lasting a lot longer than expected. I will work a few hours during finals, but I signed up to continue working through spring. I"m still going to try to get another job though. I'll be able to work both because in the spring/summer terms you can work up to 40 hours on campus whereas right now i can't go over 20 a week. I get about 10 right now at this job, but maybe will be picking up more. I may also get the position of supervisor and i'll get a 2 dollar raise which would be cool.

That is now. I'll report back later if I survive these next couple days. :S katie

No comments: